BEGINNINGS, Book One in The Pandemic Series

They attack with impunity, and without prejudice.
Their goal is to destroy you, from within.
A merciless enemy, just one-billionth our size.

A new post-apocalyptic fiction series from author Bobby Akart (The Blackout Series, The Boston Brahmin Series and the Prepping for Tomorrow series).

The events depicted in The Pandemic Series are fictional. They are, however, based upon historical fact.

BEGINNINGS, Book One in the four-part Pandemic Series:

Dr. Mackenzie Hagan, an Epidemiologist at the CDC in Atlanta is sent to investigate the outbreak of an ancient disease that kills everyone in a remote Guatemalan village.

Nathan Hunter, a covert operative for the Department of Defense is tracking an army lurking in the shadows – one blessed by Allah, and prepared to wage the Final Jihad.

The Final Jihad is the terrorists latest plot to kill millions of innocents around the globe. They’re developing a weapon like no other and if successful, it will become the deadliest in history.

Dr. Mackenzie Hagan and Nathan Hunter’s worlds unexpectedly collide. Can they come together and stop the terrorists from ending the world as we know it?

This is just the beginning….

Like The Blackout Series, I wrote The Pandemic Series without strong language. Although some scenes depict the realistic threat our nation faces from a worldwide pandemic, and the societal collapse which will result in the aftermath, it does not contain graphic scenes typical of other books in the post-apocalyptic genre.

BOOKS IN THE PANDEMIC SERIES:

BEGINNINGS – Available Now
THE INNOCENTS – Preorder now for June 29 delivery
LEVEL 6 – Preorder now for July 31 delivery
QUIETUS – Preorder now for August 15 delivery

Available on Amazon.com

SPECIAL DEDICATION
Finally, the Pandemic series is dedicated to the disease detectives, the shoe-leather epidemiologists of the CDC’s Epidemic Intelligence Service, who work tirelessly to keep these deadly infectious diseases from killing us all. Thank you!

Share:

8 Comments

1. May 31, 2017 / 8:18 am

Hi ! Would like to start listening to the pandemic series! When will the audio be out?
    Meanwhile I will probably listen to one of your older ones I have in my phone.
    Thank you so much for all the great hours of reading and listening!
    Marlene from Oregon

• July 13, 2017 / 5:47 pm

Hi Marlene and thanks for listening. BEGINNINGS is now available on Audible and through iTunes. THE INNOCENTS is currently in quality review and should be available within the next two weeks.

2. Doreen Sexton
    June 10, 2017 / 10:34 pm

I could NOT put this book down! I loved it, it scared me, but it can happen!!! I love all of the facts included. I’ve already pre ordered the rest of the series!

Doreen from Florida

3. Jennifer Zuba
    August 18, 2017 / 2:56 am

Just finished The Quietus, I have not been able to put your books down since I started 36 hours recommended by my police chief just a few months ago. I finished the entire pandemic series in 15 days, now I cannot wait to see how it ends!! I do have to say Flatus reminds me of my beloved Trinity, I lost her in 2004 and I’m glad he’s still around as the black lab we all love. I will continue to read the Boston Brahmain series until your next pandemic book comes out. Thank you Sir your very talented and researched novels!! –
    Jenn in Brigantine

4. Renee Snyfer
    September 27, 2017 / 12:03 am

I have always believed I should have a go-bag. Now I am packing. You’r book was so on target for timeline and reality. I couldn’t put all four books down so when is book five out, Saving the World!

5. Slav
    March 12, 2018 / 12:41 pm

Excellent story where the books were written with not hard English language, good for non-native speakers. I have read all of 4 books and I can’t wait for when the fifth one would be published.

Slav from Poland

6. Joyce Thompson
    March 28, 2018 / 3:16 pm

I had April 28th marked on my calendar for weeks. The release date of Beyond Borders. When it did show up on my kindle by 8am, I checked my pre-order on Amazon. So sad now. The release date is tomorrow. Spent a little time on your site and found the Beginnings series page. So now I am reading two of your series. I seriously love your books. The characters are so well developed I want to meet them. Thank you for the hours of awesome reading. I hope you and yours are well and happy.

7. Carl
    June 2, 2018 / 2:07 am

There has to be one more! Please!