The Yellowstone Series Trailer

The Yellowstone Series Trailer

The Yellowstone Series has captured the imagination of tens of thousands of readers. To help you enjoy the series and the realism it provides, we’ve created a video trailer to set the mood. Enjoy!

Share:

7 Comments

1. Jo A Andrews
    October 24, 2018 / 1:05 pm

I have enjoyed every book I have read of yours so far. In fact I down load them way ahead in case I am not in the right spot to do so when finishing one!
    Thank you for the hours of enjoyment. You really have a grand way of keeping a person on the edge of their seat. You also make it so believable… the good guys don’t make it sometimes.

2. Stephani Bayhylle
    November 13, 2018 / 7:57 pm

Love, love, LOVE the Yelowstone series! We just returned from a Yellowstone vacation in September so the books were even MORE interesting to me. I’m anxiously awaiting book 4, in the meantime I’ve downloaded the Lone Star series. I’m really happy to discover another author that I enjoy!

3. john horgan
    November 17, 2018 / 4:18 am

love the Yellowstne.book combines known sc ience with fiction

4. January 2, 2019 / 12:26 am

Reading book 2 now and loving it.
    that trailer would have made me pick it up even if I hadn’t already done so

5. Radena Bultena
    January 24, 2019 / 8:54 am

Wow, what a thrilling book, just can’t quit reading. Putting real facts in the fiction is awesome. Yell0wstone is an enchanting place and a place where by walking and hiking the trails you can see earth ever evolving and changing as the author points out in his writings I have been there several times and continue to learn, I just hope I’n not there when she decides to go

6. Curtis
    April 7, 2019 / 3:22 am

I binged the whole series on Audible. I only hope you have more planned. Great witing. Thank you!

7. Manney Family
    April 15, 2019 / 7:43 pm

Quite thought provoking. I am going to visit Yellowstone the summer of 2019. I will see it through different eyes since reading this book. Can’t wait to read more from the series.